Saturday, January 06, 2007

2007...


Its already the sixth day of 2007 and I still hav'nt posted an article!!!!!! Well better late than never....Life has been the same...New year began the same boring 'traditional' way..I hope this New Year brings lots of happiness with it...2006 was in fact a very eventful year...I experienced so much that now I do really feel a year old in the true sense of the word...I have in 2006 grown up in many aspects....But for once I know what my stand is and believe me I am going to stand by it...Sounds vague I know...Oh! and by the ways I do have a New Year Resolution and I am keeping it and I will keep it throughout the year... It is one major challenge for me....Whatever it is I pray that this year all my dreams and wishes come true and that I am able to grow in a more pleasingly beautiful way...I do feel very bad having lost a lot of things that genuinely meant a lot to me in 2006....but I guess tht's part of the game....And I am a player...Anyways as this year begins I want to thank all the special people who touched my life with their concern and made my life more meaningful..Thank you for your contribution to my life. May god continue to give you abundant happiness in the new year. May this new year open the doors for all ur hopes and dreams making them enter into a world of beautiful reality and making ur life and mine a 'picture perfect' example of happiness experienced....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

care to have a look at my blog? The duaas in one of the posts are a help...send me some too if u get any..and hang in there buddy, inshallah all will be A okay! Now smile :)

Tanveer Khan said...

ya reallyposh is right, duaas help just hang on inshallah all will be fine.