Wednesday, May 31, 2006

People's Play

I really wonder at the different outlooks and attitudes that people have. How did the almighty manage to create such a vast variety? Here, in India itself one will find an amalgamation of such diverse cultures and ways of living. And there is still so much more difference in the cultures in the rest of the world. It is indeed very amazing to find so much multiplicity in the thought process of one species. But then again there would'nt be any progress if everyone thought alike. I am aware though that the almighty created humans for a specific reason, that, which i am still in the process of discovering. Nevertheless, we humans follow one culture and that is HUMANITY. This is what keeps us united. Indeed there are certain agents that are 'anti' in nature towards this common culture, but then it is a convention in all cultures, orelse we would'nt have 'bad' people.

3 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

What's so difficult to digest in that? I mean look at you and me man! I tried in vain to make you like me, but your stuborn instincts just won't budge and so there you are..as different from me as chalk is from ummmm...rain? What a waste, eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»