Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Come Rain

'Ye re ye re pausa tula deto paisa paisa jhala khota paus jhala mota,' this is a very popular saying in the marathi language. It is like an invitation for the rains to come. It has started pouring here in Pune. The climate is so pleasant after a hot and sultry summer, but iam just not in the mood for it. The irony of life, i guess. Anyways the monsoons have arrived, so there wont be any sun now for some time. I miss it, the sun. It does really represent life and light. The sunrays in the picture are so symbolic. It is the setting sun casting its rays on a wet night sky. I think it looks so enlightening. Oh! i so want to enjoy the rains.......

3 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

Hey there! My brand new prodigy! hehehe! Welcome to the world of blogging and stay tuned..Inshallah i will keep introducing to many such new worlds! Hehehe! I love the Pune rains though and I kinda think it's a huge relief from the merciless summer sun. I think I have a slightly different perspective on this. For more on this, keep in touch with my blog! Ha! Ha!
P.S: Looooove u too sweets!

Tanveer Khan said...

Ooohhh i miss the rains so much .... wish i could be there

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»