Saturday, July 29, 2006

Its Soooooo......

Man am i angry or what??? I hate this world. No, actually i dont hate the world i hate some of the people in it. I never 'hated' anyone as such till now ..but now i realize wht people mean when they say i HATE this or that..it is a feeling of utter despise, of total disgust, of detestation,of complete loathing...i didnt know, till now, i could feel all this for anybody for that matter..allah i want to rid my system of all these feelings but its like whenever i think i will give people another chance they just get another chance to prove themselves capable of falling one more step lower. W hy do i have to face so much injustice? I dont understand what great a sin have i done to deserve this.. i am not that bad a person..i see my self shatter each goddam day and it takes every ounce of courage to gather myself together and continue. If only i knew i wd have to face all this much earlier in life then what a different scene it would have been. I really wonder at the creation of the almighty..i mean i have seen all sorts of people, no one is perfect , we are all shades of gray..but there are people who are WORST. There is no hope for them to improve no hope for them to be not so malicious....i dont have words to describe the malevolence of such people...oh i wish i could do something to improve my situation..infact all this frustration makes me hurt those whom i really love and care about ..it makes me yell at those who mean the most to me..instead of getting back at the those who hurt me and are unfair to me i land up hurting those who care for me..why is it that our anger is diverted towards those whom we love deeply..i wish i could get an answer to that...but whenever i hurt those who love me i hurt my self the most eventually coz the pain i have caused them does not let me live peacefully ..its like i die every moment thinking abt how i hurt them ...hurting them is equivalent to cutting a wound in my heart..oh god does it pain or what??? Its anguish,its torture, its agony,its a continuous sting in the heart....i just want to say to all those caring people in my life whether they read this or not..i am sorry ..i really am..i wish i cd go back and change things but i know i cant and i know that all of u will understand and be with me and encourage me throughout my life to live on and move ahead...

7 comments:

Tanveer Khan said...

I think responding to a situation is a better idea than reacting; an immediate reaction to a situation is bound to hurt someone or the other. Take some time cool your self then respond to it substantially.

I like this new template… its too good…..

Anonymous said...

What Tanveer has said I completely agree to it. And dear, the reason I ask u to first cool down and then react is only b'cz when u r angry u tend to hurt people u love and then ur state is miserable. I have seen u in that state and so I know it.
ANISA.

saif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shumyla said...

Mr.Saif LET ME MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR TO YOU THAT I AM NOT THAT IDIOTIC EVEN TO THROW ''JOOTHEYS AND CHAPAALS''AT MY LOVED ONES ONLY BCOZ AN IDIOTIC STRANGER LIKE U IS ANNOYING ME....I WD RATHER HAVE THEM THROWN AT U...ANYWAYS I REALLY DO APPRECIATE WHT UVE SAID AND I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE ISLAMIC AKHLAQ ..I KNOW THE VIRTUES OF SABAR AND MAAFI BUT NEVERTHELESS I WD LIKE TO THANK U TO MENTION THEM TO ME..THE POST THT I HAVE PUBLISHED IS VERY GENERAL IN ITS APPROACH REGARDING MY PERSONAL STUFF {IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE TO U GOOD ENOUGH IF IT DOESNT I REALLY DONT CARE} AND THE POST ITSELF DOESNT GIVE U ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE ME AS AN IDIOT AND IF UR DOING SO UR GOING AGAINST WHT UR PREACHING TO ME. LET ME CLEAR UR MISCONCEPTION I HAVE A GOOD COOMUNICATION WITH MY LOVED ONES AND THEY UNDERSTAND ME WELL I HAD SPOKEN TO THEM BEFORE PUBLISHING THE POST AND I SPEAK TO THEM DAILY...ANYWAYS ALL I WD SAY IS THAT U HAVE MISJUDGED THE WHOLE ARCTICLE BUT NEVERTHELESS THANX FOR THE CONCERN

saif said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shumyla said...

THANK YOU MR Saif. It wd indeed be a real pleasure not to see ur comments again.