Thursday, June 15, 2006

After Some Time...

So after a series of conflicts of the mind, heart and soul i am back again writing on my blog. Well my first day of work was a real experience, not that i have a lack of experiences, but this was a different one. When i entered the building {the place where i shall be working} i became me, the real me, i mean it was only my true identity, i was not playing any other role, just myself. I totally forgot where i have come from, where i have to go...it was just the present...a very new feeling, unsullied, and genuine. Well, i was standing in the balcony on the third floor which was giving me a crystal clear view of the magnificient V.M.Gany Sports Complex. It was looking lush green,unsoiled spotless. The sprinklers were doing their job and the sight was beggaring description. The sky was cerulean. I was enjoying the vista, when i heard sounds resembling the chirping of birds. And then suddenly from beneath the canopy of trees came a group of girls in blue uniform running wildly. They had to touch the wall and go back. They resembled a flock of birds wild, happy and free. It was a delightful scene. I comprehended the veracity of happiness in those 5 seconds, and i deciphered the meaning of life. One girl fell, she was trampled over by the others who wanted to touch the wall and come first, some were shocked and just stood there staring, a few bent down to help her up. Well.... isnt this what life is all about in a nutshell?

3 comments:

Tanveer Khan said...

all the best for this new one

ReallyPosh said...

The best thing about having you teach here is that you will remain in the same campus and even if we are teachers and lecturers we can still hang out like college kids...like we always did!

shumyla said...

Right babes...that's the prime reason i accepted this job.