Sunday, June 04, 2006

Moment of Discovery

I was sitting in the parking lot of a building in the afternoon and watching the rain drizzle coolly on the panoramic landscape. It looked very serene and tranquil but unfortunately my mind was not at peace, i mean there was so much running inside my brain. I recalled the moment when i was in college one day waiting for my friends to come, it was a hot but windy afternoon and my mind was so much composed and unflustered. I had really enjoyed those 15 minutes sipping lemon juice under the shade of the banyan tree. So much of our emotions depend on the state of our mind. I wish i could prolong those 15 minutes into a lifetime. Very rarely do i find myself unpreturbed. I really miss those carefree days. I miss myself my true self, somewhere in this rush i have just lost me. I do retrieve some traits of myself but then that is very uncommon. Change however is inevitable and well things happen for the best, if i take it all in a positive way. But then how postive can i be. Things do get weary. Well we will just wait and watch then.

6 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

Why darling, don't let this happen to you. Let's not blame unforseeable forces as the cause of regrettable changes. You gotta pepper up and internalize that locus of control of yours! I've been reading this book on meditation and it says that 15 minutes of everyday can really help you realize your real self and de-stress. Maybe you should try that. Or maybe you should more time with us. Works the same.

Tanveer Khan said...

yaa right , you should try

shumyla said...

I think i will spend more time with u guys.That suits me best.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»