Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Love Is In The Air

I saw fanaa. I think it is a very romantic movie. Its amazing how the actors display the emotion of love. I could actually feel the sensation and passion each time Aamir and Kajol....u know..dot dot dot..... Aamir is sooooooo cute. The people of Gujrat are indeed missing something. Cant life be like the one shown in movies or like the one written in Mills and Boons. Life seems so damn hard in reality. But the sentiment of love in movies can never match the one in real life. Love in real life is a very different attitude. It is all about compromise and the like. It is about surrendering urself ur respect and aspirations and all for the person u love. It is about being unconditional. Well, i wouldn't mind having a little adventure in my love life. It peppers up the whole experience. I hope the concerned get the hint. WINK. Hey mifrah, wht do u think about this babes? U know Mifrah, i get totally 'lost' when Aamir khan speaks in the movie...''Tere ishq mein meri jaan fanaa ho jaye..''ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Tanveer Khan said...

hyy thanks for the review

Tanveer Khan said...

I am waiting when the dvd rip gets uploaded

ReallyPosh said...

I think that dialogue is a bit..ummm..cheesy! Lol. Sorry, but I don't feel motivated to watch the movie though I know it's got the finest actors we have in the country. However, those Mughal-e-Azam kind of dialogues seem a bit dated in this age man! Of course, I could be proved wrong...will have to watch the movie to be sure..maybe they gel in with the situation...
The dialogue..hmmm...I like this one better:
"Mere comment ko tere computer main panah mil jaye....
Mere comment ko tere computer main panah mil jaye....
Tu mere blog pe comment na kare toh tera computer fanaa ho jaye...!"

R-O-F-L!!!
Har!Har!

Tanveer Khan said...

lol :)

shumyla said...

SO WHAT AGAR MERE HISSE MEIN TUMHARE KATOON JAISE POKING COMMENTS AIYE HAI...''KAANTO KO MURJHANE KA KHAUF NAHI HOTA..''
''YEH KYA KAM HAI KE MAR JAANE PE DUNIYA YAAD KARTI HAIN..''''KISI KE ISHQ MEIN DUNIYA LOOTA KAR HUM BHI DEKHENGE..''