Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rickshawalaaaaaaaassss!!!!!


I walk down the stinking road opposite the college gate and reach the Rickshaw stand. ''Khaali hai?'' The rickshawala asks me,''kidhar jaane ka?'' I reply, ''Rasta peth.'' He tells me,'' aage poocho khali nahi hai,'' despite the rickshaw being totally empty. Now comeon guys get a grip. I think i should do a research on the psychology of these rickshawalas. Tarannum, hats off to you babes for showing that rickshawala good. Thankfully all can't see the reallyyyyyyy loutish way and hear the abusive language my MIL uses when a rickshawala denies to take her to her destination. Now with the hike in the prices of petrol the rickshaw meter is going to increase and so is the 'bhav' of these rickshawalas. Well we shall just wait and watch then. Till then i'll have to do the same thing, put out my hand and scream,''rickshaw!!!!!!!''

4 comments:

Tanveer Khan said...

using a bike is better option

Anonymous said...

hey,,,,,,,
I liked ur blog. Its good dat u did nt post ur picture. n u dnt need to thank me for anything dear. we r friends n meant for helping each other. rt? n it gives me immense pleasure 2 c u smiling n laughing....u dont knw hw much dz this freindshp mean 2 me... dnt expct me 2 express it either...bt jst keep smilingggggggg choti ben

ReallyPosh said...

Oh....My.....God!!!
What's all this senti mush? Of course Shu needs to thank us!!! U gotto show appreciation, man! And how come Anisa never commented on my blog???? She's suposed to be MY best frnd!!!!
LOL

shumyla said...

Isnt it obviuos Mifrah she doesnt like ur blog.