Sunday, June 04, 2006

OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I came back yesterday from that godforsaken raviwar peth(i dont know why i went there in the first place , but anyways i had no choice). I laid down on my bed with all those horrible things ravaging my brain, somehow i tried to push them all aside and fall asleep and i did so successfully when at around 12.35 my cell rang. I was still in my sleep and was wondering why the hell is the alarm ringing now when i had timed it for 6.00 in the morning but then i realized it was a fone call. Very sleepily i answered 'halloooo'' and then what i heard totally rattled my nerves. Why does this happen to me? As is obvious all my sleep vanished and try as much as i could i didnt get it back. I told myself ''u cant do anything now its past midnight try and sleep...'' I concentrated hard and pushed those ugly thoughts aside, fell asleep but it was accompanied with a series of nightmares. I got up in the morning tired hopeless disturbed sick......... So now i have to face the world. I tell myself,''get ready u have to do this.'' And here i am writting this article trying to relive myself a little. Oh god please help me. Please give me the strength to endure this.

7 comments:

ReallyPosh said...

Oh my!!! Whatever happened, sweets???? Am calling you rightaway!! (Just lemme finish this comment!) Fikr not! SuperPosh coming to the rescue!!! CHARRRRRRGE! BANG!!!!! Ouch!..Oh..uh..wrong direction, sorry...Here I come!

Tanveer Khan said...

raviwar peth sucks !!!

shumyla said...

raviwar peth truly sucks!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»